An effective social strategy can help you grow your business, maintain your social presence and engage with the audience.
Social Media Marketing course teaches you how to advertise, promote and manage your social media campaigns. Social media course teaches you to identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content and finally integrate your social media with all other aspects of your online presence.
You Tube Marketing
- Using YouTube - Marketing - How to Manage, Promote & Advertise on Youtube - YouTube Channel - YouTube Creator Studio - YouTube Upload - YouTubeAnalytics - YouTube Editor - YouTubeSEO - YouTubeAds - Create Successful YouTube Marketing Campaigns - YouTube as an affiliate, how to monetize
- Using Periscope for Business & Branding - Configuring Broadcast settings - Learning different types of broadcasts - Trending hashtags to expand audience
Who and where are the social media users ? 72% of all internet users are now active on social media 18-29 year olds have an 89% usage The 30-49 bracket sits at 72% 60 percent of 50 to 60 year olds are active on social media In the 65 plus bracket, 43% are using social media 71% of users access social media from a mobile device.
FACEBOOK : LATEST FACTS There are now over 1.15 billion Facebook users One million web pages are accessed using the “Login with Facebook” feature 23 percent of Facebook users login at least 5 times per day 47% of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influencer of purchases 70% of marketers used Facebook to gain new customers
TWITTER : LATEST FACTS There are now over 550 million registered users 34% of marketers use Twitter to successfully generate leads Twitter was the fastest growing network with a 44% growth from 2012-2013 215 million monthly active users More than 310 million tweets are done daily !
LINKEDIN : LATEST FACTS Every second 1 user registers on LinkedIn ! LinkedIn now have more than 259 million professionals ! These numbers are huge, even more than a country’s population.
GOOGLE + There are now over 1 billion with Google+ enabled accounts It has reached 359 million monthly active users Google+ is growing at 33% per annum. When you consider that Google+ has only been around for less than three years, then it is a success on many levels. So Google must be happy with with its investment, which is north of $500 million that it initially invested in Google+
Definition Of Social Media Optimization
- Types of social media - Key terms to understand - How Social Media influences audience & Google. - Developing unique content. - Integrating social media into your website and blogs, - How to choose right social media for your business/brand.
Marketing On Facebook
- Using twitter for business /brands - FACEBOOK Marketing - Creating facebook pages - How to promote facebook pages - How to advertise on facebook(ppc) - Creating FAN-Page for Business - How to boost post. Setting up Campaigns - Targetting the Right Audience - In-page Analytics / Analytics
Marketing On Twitter
Twitter is an information network made up of 140-character messages called Tweets. It's an easy way to discover the latest news related to subjects you care about.
- How to increase your Followers - Find and follow others - Connecting your mobile - BUILD A VOICE: Retweet, reply, react - MENTION: Include others in your content - GET FANCY: Explore advanced features - Successfully marketing Campaigns on Twitter - Followers Target, Lucky Hashtag, Retweet To Win - Hashtag & Link Tweeting, - Promoted Account, and Promoted Tweets
- How to create Company pages - Importance of Linkedin Groups - Linkedin Ad's - How to Advertised & run Campaigns on Linkedin - Linkedin Premium features - Sales Navigators
- Why use Pinterest - Inbound marketing methodology - Pinterest Tools - Pinterest for Business - Set up your business account on Pinterest - Create boards that reflect your business - Engage with your audience - Integrate your website with your Pinterest account - Grow your following and influence on Pinterest - Get more traffic back to your site from Pinterest - Increase your leads and sales using Pinterest
Marketing On Slideshare
- Set up your business account on Slideshare - Create slide that reflect your business - Engage with your audience - Promote Slides to share and Download
- Promote your business on Instagram - How to use Instagram for promotions - Setting up your business profile - Posting videos & pics on Instagram to build followers - Instagram Marketing Tips
- Creating Business Page - Manage settings & admin for Google+ Page - Learn Marketing tools for online marketers - Get followers on Google+ - Learn to use Google Hangouts
85 + Hours Classroom Training With 80% Practicals
Rating given by students
Centers in Mumbai
What Will You Learn ? Watch Counselling Video
THE ONLY TRAINING PROGRAM WHERE YOU GET IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF ALLDIGITAL MARKETING CHANNELS